viernes, 17 de enero de 2014

PICS FROM MY ROOFTOP

Hello everybody!

I've been sooooo busy since I came back to London. I had to find a new house and, when I finally found it I had to buy a thousand things for the room (which turned up awesome and I will post some pics of it when I can). I haven't had time to take pics of my looks in London, lucky me I took pics of a million looks before coming back :)

This look reminds me of the supernice weather that we had in Mallorca during the holidays and makes me miss the sun more...

I'm wearing my flatmate's leather jacket which he gave to me because I used it more than him. What I like about the shirt is the different textures which makes it a little more interesting. The trousers are very comfy and I love the color. I wish I could say the same about the shoes because I adore them but they hurt like a mother. The bag, as so many thing I own, is one of those hidden treasures the women of my family have no idea they kept. I'm also wearing my mom's wedding ring as a midi ring (and I thought I had tiny fingers hahaha). The necklace I bought for a shooting last year and I liked it so I asked if I could keep it.


He estado super liada desde que llegué a Londres. Tenía que encontrar casa nueva y, cuando la encontré, tuve que comprar mil cosas para la habitación (que ha quedado espectacular, colgaré algunas fotos cuando pueda). No he tenido tiempo aún de hacer fotos de mis looks londinenses, por suerte saqué un montón de fotos en Palma :)

Este look me recuerda el tiempo tan bueno que tuvimos en Mallorca durante las vacaciones y me hace echar de menos el sol aún más...

Llevo la chaqueta de cuero de mi compañero de piso, me la dio porque la usaba más que él. Lo que me gusta de la camisa son las diferentes texturas que la hacen un poco más interesante. Los pantalones son super cómodos y me encanta el color. Me encantaría poder decir lo mismo de los zapatos, porque los adoro pero duelen un montón. El bolso, como muchas cosas que tengo, es uno de los tesoros escondidos que las mujeres de mi familia no saben que guardaron. También llevo la alianza de mi madre como anillo midi ( y yo pensaba que yo tenía los dedos delgados hahaha). El collar lo compre para un rodaje el año pasado y me gustó así que pedí si me lo podía quedar.


Muuuaaaa

Aina








Jacket: Blanco
Shirt: Zara
Trousers: H&M
Necklace: Primark
Bag: Vintage
Shoes: Zara
Hair:H&M (yes, hair haha)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario